miércoles, 26 de diciembre de 2007

Xmas Xmas...

Another couple of days far from home... South this time, in Sevilla. I had some portions of code in the different places I am staying, some parts of the bluetooth kit in that computer, the server in a another.

A bit in a rush, before departing, gathered them all together in an old laptop with the hope i get some "free familiar time" to merge all them together, being able to test as soon as I come back home, and make a release with all work untill now at the end of Xmas time.

I got again from the opensourced BeNet an usefull class to handle debug information without having to trick logfiles... Which would be the first screenshot I could show of all the bluetooth system with some visual UI stuff. Later later...

As I promised to Andrea;) to give him a toy for Xmas to test...

Best Wishes to all!

No hay comentarios: