viernes, 9 de marzo de 2007

oh God, I never expected that working in avionics could arrive to be so bored. I do really need to code a bit! BTW I hope Haiku has luck with the Google Summer code :-)
Here are some screenshots again, they are 1 week old, so now it looks a bit better actually.
Then i will start to move a little bit classes and objects here and there to accomplish my first target whish is having a good "Office" Framework.
I came up with an idea which i have not seen in an Office suite...may i can show it up in the next post.
BTW I still am in the need of GUI stuff & widgets, as i said in some previous post. Some may realized in the screenshots that I am reusing some code from another projects, and this saved a lot of time. If someone know any class in bebits or open sourced proyect which i can take something to speed-up this...POST! I am not the kinda devs that prefers to code ALL by himself... OO REUSE! REUSE!!

 Colors, font&Style

2 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

http://bebits.com/app/3363

liblayout - it can simplify the ui code because you won't need to position everything.
but I never used it so maybe I'm wrong.
I think this can save alot of time, and the elements will re-position themselves in dynamic layout.
hope this helps, kobi

dfadf dijo...

Microsoft Office
Office 2010
Microsoft Office 2010
Office 2010 key
Office 2010 download
Office 2010 Professional
Microsoft outlook
Outlook 2010
Windows 7
Microsoft outlook 2010