martes, 5 de febrero de 2008

BT Boosted

Some weeks ago I requested in haikuware about the possibility of someone having any old RAM simms for a Pentium 2 or 3.

Since my AMD literally burnt, I was dealing with 128MB RAM pentium 3 for the development, and the build process was often failing due lack of memory. Moreover, the heater was not really doing a good job... as the CPU temperature was around 60ºC therefore I had to even underclock it, delaying all stuff. (Anyway I am the kind of persons using always old hardware)

But today I got a nice packet from Canada !!! two 128 RAM sims which I inmediatelly plugged:



64+64+128+128 And now even its possible to use actually the system while buidling!
no need anymore to kill even the debug_server for saving memory:D




THANKS DENNIS(theNerd)

To update a bit the status of the bluetooth project: The USB tranport driver Driver and kit are currently comitted & building in the Haiku the svn and currently I am tailoring the bluetooth server, expecting commiting and the end of the week for starting the test of the whole system.



5 comentarios:

Omar Cruz dijo...

Your blog is really good , you have interesting information , is really good written. Congratulation!!!. Do you want to see something more? Read it...Zeta Group, Great investment opportunity in Costa Rica: jaco bay. Visit us for more info at: http://www.zetaonline.com.

Anónimo dijo...

Zeta Group? Is Bernd Korz back? :P

crazyloko dijo...

tn chaussures
nike tn
ed hardy clothing
ed hardy clothing
Sports Chaussures
Remise Sports Chaussures
tn requin
Air Jordan Shoes
NFL Jerseys
MBT shoes
nike tn
puma chaussures hommes
NFL Jerseys
Cheap jeans
NFL Jerseys
Air Jordan Shoes
Sports Chaussures
Sports Chaussures

crazyloko dijo...

I’m a Wholesale Polo Shirts huge fan of Fiber Gourmet pasta’s; Cheap Ed Hardy clothingthey taste great and Air Max Chaussures are healthy not only for you but your entire family. Polo shirtThere’s really no difference in the taste between thisTn Requin pasta and your standard pasta, Chaussures Sport InI couldn’t tell the difference, Polo shirtneither could any member of my family including my picky children.Chaussures puma It’s nice to know that even while dieting and watching my calorie intake there Chaussures Nikeis an alternative out there that allows me to eat the pasta I want, Wholesale Polo Shirtswholesale polo shirtsNIKE AIR RIFT,NIKE requin tn Livraison 24H Shox R4,when I want without the guilt.

dfadf dijo...

Microsoft Office
Office 2010
Microsoft Office 2010
Office 2010 key
Office 2010 download
Office 2010 Professional
Microsoft outlook
Outlook 2010
Windows 7
Microsoft outlook 2010