sábado, 19 de abril de 2008

Milestone 3, Discovering Remote devices

Being discovered was the second milestone, but the capability of discovering another device (a bit more complicated) is what I had proposed as the third milestone.

Some may have seen the commits, all methods to perform a basic inquiry process are implemented. So nothing more, I have just got all mobile phones with bluetooth capabilities around at home:



Activated its visibility, and:



At the end you can see the names of the 3 phones and its addresses :)


As note I could not make the WiiMote getting discovered, I guess it has to be handled some other way...

5 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Wiimote support drool :-)

Nice work, BT has got very little attention in comparision with wifi which is kind of sad, BT is a very interesting technology.

Back to wiimote, if haiku works on Mac mini (which has BT standard inside right?) and wiimote is possible to use as input... welcome Haiku mediacenter, 3vix codec, still need an usb dvb-t driver (the Hauppauge Nova-T model 928 I tried to get but I can't get it anymore.)
Dream mode off ;-)

abanicos pintados a mano dijo...

Servicio al cliente muy bueno, entrega rápida (lol. .. pronto por venir desde tan lejos!), Y buenos productos. Yo recomiendo esta empresa a mis amigos todo el tiempo. es una bendición para aquellos de nosotros que no tienen seguro médico.
abanicos para boda

Anónimo dijo...

it is really nice launch. I like this because it is need of market. I hope it will fulfill the demand of market.
find doctor

Unknown dijo...

Thanks for all this info. Great post and so much info. I think this will help a lot of people become more informed to make decisions on where they are heading...
doctor reviews by patients
find doctor list

Unknown dijo...

Hi, I found your post really helpful. Thanks for posting such informative content. Keep posting.

wholesale krill oil